Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Names

I became quite enthusiastic a few years ago when Kegz found and posted about the Baby Name Voyager. It's pretty fun, you should check it out.

This morning I got a website that I will waste similiar quantities of time on, but this time I have a reason to: Nymbler. It suggests names you may like based on a set of "inspirational" names. Love your girlfriend's choice of "Rapunzel" for her baby girl, but don't want to copy her? Nymbler suggests Mehitabel, Rosemary, Ramonita (and others) instead.

(Ha! You thought I was going to let slip some of the names I'm actually looking up, didn't you?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Okay. It might be more painful for ya'll to withhold baby's name than for us to wait to find out! -Em

Tori said...

You may be right, Em...